*Jamia Mosque Slough* in partnership with *British Islamic Medical Association* presents
*”…And whoever saves one life – it is as if he had saved all of mankind…”* (Quran 5:32)
_Emergencies often arrive unexpectedly_. *Are you prepared?*
– Do you know what to do if your parent, child, friend has a medical emergency?
– Do you know how to perform CPR?
– Do you know what to do whilst waiting for the ambulance?
*Come & learn from experienced doctors:*
• How to perform CPR?
• What to do in medical emergencies?
• What to do whilst waiting for the ambulance?
*DATE*: 29th September 2018
*TIME*: 2.00pm – 4.00pm
*This interactive session will be:*
• Open to Ages 14+
• Delivered in English / Certification provided
• Partitioned /segregated event
*Register via Eventbrite here:* https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/lifesavers-workshop-tickets-49885766671
*Further information:* firstname.lastname@example.org
Jamia Masjid and Islamic Centre, Slough
83 Stoke Poges Lane, Slough, Berkshire, SL1 3NY