The 10th Qur’anic Insight (بَصَائِرُالقُرآن) Talk,
“REFLECTION ON SURAH JINN”
will be held on Friday, 26th December 2014.
VENUE: Jamia Masjid and Islamic Centre
83 Stoke Poges Lane
Slough SL1 3NY
START TIME: 7:20pm (After Salatul Isha, Jama’ah at 7pm)
TALK DURATION: 40-45 minutes
Q & A: 10-15 minutes
AUDIENCE: Everyone is welcome
Speaker: Dr. Zubair Chaudhry
There are many myths, superstitions, legends and misconceptions regarding powers of Jinn, which are clarified through one of the most unique chapter of Qur’an (Surah Jinn). This talk will address many questions, such as:
Do Jinn have authority over human beings or control over affairs of the universe?
- Do Jinn have intelligence and emotions like human beings?
- Are all Jinn evil?
- Do soothsayers, magicians have control over Jinn?
- Do Jinn and messengers have knowledge of unseen or world beyond (Al-Ghayb)?
- Can Jinn understand Qur’an and invite other Jinn?
- Are Jinn also destined for paradise or hell?