QUR’ANIC INSIGHT (بَصَائِرُالقُرآن) TALK 13
“STORIES FROM QUR’AN – Al-Khidr and Dhul Qarnain”
FRIDAY, 27th MARCH 2015
The stories of AL-KHIDR and DHUL QARNAIN are most amazing Qur’anic stories with profound lessons and deeper meaning. These stories are about wisdom, justice, strategy, knowledge and highest standard of piety. DO YOU WANT TO KNOW MORE?
- Who were Al-Khidr and Dhul Qarnain?
- How do these stories solve the problem of evil?
- How do these stories highlight the objectives of Shari’ah?
- How do these stories demonstrate Islam, Eemaan (faith) and Ihsan (excellence)?
- How do these stories relate to present time?
VENUE: Jamia Masjid and Islamic Centre
83 Stoke Poges Lane
Slough SL1 3NY
START TIME: 8.30pm (After Salatul ‘Isha)
TALK DURATION: 40 minutes
Q & A: 10-15 minutes
AUDIENCE: Everyone is welcome
Speaker: Dr. Zubair Chaudhry
On behalf of Committee for Jamia Masjid and Islamic Centre
For details, please visit Masjid website: http://www.jmicslough.co.uk/Announcements.html