The 7th Qur’anic Insight (بَصَائِرُالقُرآن) Talk, “Current conflict and human psychology in the light of Surah Al-Buruj” will be held on Friday, the 19th September 2014.
VENUE: Jamia Masjid and Islamic Centre
83 Stoke Poges Lane
Slough SL1 3NY
START TIME: After Salatul Maghrib (7:09 pm)
TALK DURATION: 40-45 minutes
Q & A: 10-15 minutes
AUDIENCE: Everyone is welcome
Speaker: Dr. Zubair Chaudhry
This talk will address the following questions and uncover mysteries of human mind through Al-Qur’an:
- How can human beings be so merciless?
- Is current conflict for land or resources or something else?
- What are the true causes of relentless bloodshed in Muslim countries?
- What would be the end result of current conflict?
- Is it true that Qur’an can uncover the deeper and hidden thoughts of human beings?