QUR’ANIC INSIGHT (بَصَائِرُالقُرآن) Talk 8
“Knowledge of oneself in the light of Qur’an (معرفة النفس)”
Friday, 31st October 2014
The 8th Qur’anic Insight (بَصَائِرُالقُرآن) Talk, “The Knowledge of oneself in the light of Qur’an” will be held on Friday, the 31st October 2014.
VENUE: Jamia Masjid and Islamic Centre
83 Stoke Poges Lane
Slough SL1 3NY
START TIME: after Salatul Isha (7 pm)
TALK DURATION: 40-45 minutes
Q & A: 10-15 minutes
AUDIENCE: Everyone is welcome
Speaker: Dr. Zubair Chaudhry
As human beings we strive to seek knowledge of religion or worldly sciences but vast majority of us never try to understand ourselves.
In addition this talk will also address the following questions:
- What are human weaknesses in the light of Qur’an?
- What are the tools to recognise and manage human weaknesses?
- What is difference between ‘Bashar’ (البشر) and ‘Insaan’ (الإنسان)?
- What is “spiritual intelligence” according to Islamic perspective?
- What are the benefits of acquiring knowledge of oneself?